Saturday, March 13, 2021

Human Beatbox Neil Amazes Everyone | Asia’s Got Talent Episode 4

Human Beatbox Neil blurs the line between human and robot in a performance that will make your jaw drop.

Thank you Asia's Got Talent for this wonderful & unforgettable opportunity. I didn't continue in semi-finals because of my studies, the schedule was conflict in the schedule of my exams. But it's okay I will try my best again in season 2 :) Thank you so much, guys for the support & may God bless us all : 

 

    To the person that reads this, I ask the Lord to bless them and their family, to cure them of every sickness and pain, to fill their emptiness with love joy and peace, to rebuke the enemy from their lives. " ASK JESUS TO COME INTO YOUR HEART AND SAVE YOU, AND TO FORGIVE YOU OF YOUR SINS, FOR WE GIVE THANKS AND GLORY TO THE LORD. IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

History of Apple

  The story of Steve Jobs and the company he founded Our huge, comprehensive rundown of Apple's history will take you from its origins i...